CycleKyoto HP LInk

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Jerry Seinfeld Cycling Advocate

アメリカの笑い芸能人ジェリーサインフェルド自転車愛好家

Who knew? Seinfeld is a cyclist. And a commuter at that.

Here is a snippet from a recent interview:

Question:

"What, above all other things, is the neatest most fascinating and cool thing you get to do on a daily basis?"

Seinfeld:

"WOW.

First of all, GREAT question.

That I get to do on a daily basis? Probably walk to work. I think that's about the coolest thing that there is. Or take my bike. If you can walk to work or take your bike on a daily basis, I think that's just about the coolest thing that there is. Every morning I listen to the traffic on the radio, and they talk about how they are jammed and I just laugh. I love traffic. I love traffic reports because I'm not in any of them."

Bicycle Goods Sale

© CycleKyoto.com

CycleKyoto Home Page

Tags

No comments: